Join us for this FREE Fire Safety Conference event hosted by HAMMAR Southwest, in conjunction with our very own South West Division of the National Social Housing Fire Strategy Group & Homes for South West Fire Safety Action Group, kindly sponsored by TCW.
Venue:Sandy Park Conference Centre, Sandy Park Way. Exeter EX2 7NN
The programme will include sessions on Fire Safety with:
- Chris Waterman, Parliamentary Advisor & Author of Plain Guide to The Building Safety Act 2022
- Dr Matthew Scott, Policy and Practice Officer, Chartered Institute of Housing
- Andy Frankum, Chair, National Social Housing Fire Strategy Group & Executive Director of Health & Safety and Compliance, Concept Housing
- Kabbe Nije, Fire and Building Safety Engineer
- Jim Gorrod, Head of Construction, Stephens Scown LLP
- Matt Steggles, Head of Building Safety, Taylor Lewis
- Ryan Dempsey – CEO, TCW
- Lee Frost, Government Specialist South West and South Wales, Hilti
- Jan Taranczuk, Strategic Housing Advisor, Plumis
- Jon Marshall, Director, T2 Fire & TECS
- Graham Kewsley, Head of Protection (Delivery) Dorset & Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service
- Aico – speaker TBC
The event will include lunch and refreshments and provide ample opportunity to network with like-minded asset managing colleagues across the Southwest. We hope you can join us.
For the venue information and agenda please click below:
Full information is also located here on the NHMF website
Kindly being sponsored by TCW – Compliance & asset management software solution.
TCW has been around the social housing sector now for a few years and we pride ourselves on being involved whilst inspiring and educating the sector through shared learning of the data we generate daily. We ingest thousands of compliance and risk documents and the increasing need to share common issues and insights is growing.
The team here will also look to support genuine events that look to push value information to those who need it most.